Repertory Company Theatre Box Office

Fall Sustaining Fund Drive

Our annual Sustaining Drive raised much needed funds for our 2018-2019 Season. As a non profit theatre we need your help. Our programming raises 64% of the annual budget. The remaining 36% must come from the community we serve. Goal is $10,000 by December 31.
That's where you can help. If you supported us last year, we greatly hope you will do so again. If you are new to RCT and believe in what we do for the arts community, please plan to help. All donations are tax deductible. You will receive a tax receipt.

If you want more details on Donor benefits, visit

* Fall Sustaining Fund Drive

Donations for Fall Sustaining Fund Drive are currently closed. For additional donation opportunities please visit our website at

My Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Group Information

Repertory Company Theatre
770 N Coit
Richardson, TX 75080