Repertory Company Theatre Box Office

Shine the Light

Help us Shine the Light

Repertory Company Theatre needs to raise $6,000 by December 31.
Won’t you help us make a positive difference in our Community with a donation of $25, $50 or $100?. If 60 of you give $100, or 120 of you give $50, we will reach our goal. As a non profit, our theater raises 63% of our budget through programming. The remaining 37% must come from the Community we serve. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Where will your money go? RCT provides local, quality theater arts performances and theater arts education for youth.
10,000 patrons, 450 students. You will receive a tax receipt from us with our thanks for your belief in what we do.

* Shine the Light

Donations for Shine the Light are currently closed. For additional donation opportunities please visit our website at

My Cart

Your cart is currently empty.

Group Information

Repertory Company Theatre
770 N Coit
Richardson, TX 75080